We’re very excited to Introduce a brand new journey covering the highlights of both South and North India – INCREDIBLE INDIA!
If you only get one chance to explore this incredible country, this is the trip to take. In just 3 and a half weeks, you will experience the vast diversity of this nation. From the gentle, tropical south, the temple towns of Tamil Nadu, French Pondicherry and God’s own country – Kerala to the deserts of Rajasthan, full of castles, palaces and forts.
No trip to India is complete without visiting the world’s greatest monument to love – the Taj Mahal and we also visit the big metros of Mumbai and Delhi. As icing on the cake, you will also get to experience the amazing holy city of Varanasi, situated on the banks of the Ganges river.
This trip is a slightly more budget option than our regular tours. Hotels are clean and comfortable 2 to 3 star hotels and guest houses, with the exception of our starting and finishing point hotels (4 star) a Luxury houseboat on the Keralan backwaters and a Heritage Hotel stay in Rajasthan.
We take the best and most comfortable transport options (plane, train and private minibus) to cover this epic journey which covers around 3700km across the length and breadth of this vast country. As with our other tours, we include the not to be missed experiences in each place, whilst allowing you free time to get out and explore on your own.
Here are some of the highlights of this trip:
• marvel at the ancient rock-cut temples of Mahabalipuram
• be charmed by the French colonial atmosphere of Pondicherry
• experience the magnificent Sri Meenakshi Temple in Madurai
• trek through the jungle on foot in Periyar Tiger Reserve
• help the local fisherman bring in a catch in their Chinese fishing nets in Cochin
• spend a night on a traditional houseboat in the backwaters near Alleppey
• live it up in glitzy and glamorous Mumbai
• relax in the beautiful lake city of Udaipur
• be amazed at Jodhpur’s majestic Meherangarh Fort
• explore the palaces and bazaars of Jaipur
• be left breathless by the unsurpassed Taj Mahal
• witness sunrise over the Ganges in holy Varanasi
• be part of the craziness and excitement of India’s capital city Delhi
The cost of this tour is just US$2990 twin share. That’s an amazing price for everything you get on this trip. However as an early bird special, we are offering $200 off this price, making it just US$2790 for anyone who books before 30th June 2017.
The first departure of this tour will be 1st March 2018. Hurry. With only 10 spots on the trip, it is sure to sell out fast.
This really is the trip of a lifetime, fully escorted within India by a western tour leader living in India with the use of local guides for sightseeing. Interested? Click here to visit the webpage for more information.